Monday, June 25, 2007

Can't Sleep

It's quarter after 11pm and I can't sleep. I should be tired given it's Monday and I worked a 10 hour day, but for some reason I'm just not. Tom went to bed a while ago so I decided to clean up the house a bit. Now I'm on the computer just browsing.

According to Weather.com it's going to be quite the gloomy trip in both Prague & Vienna. Figures. Lots of rain in the forcast. But it has rained there all week so I can't see how it will continue to rain through next week too... doesn't that seem like too much? Guess I'm just not familiar with European weather patterns.

Read on one of the gossip blogs that the Brangelina (Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie) are back in Prague today, who knows maybe we'll have a celebrity citing while on vacation. Wouldn't that be something?

But that is IF we get to go on vacation. Tom's passport STILL hasn't come. It has been 3 months now. He tried going to the passport office in Chicago, but they wouldn't let him have a meeting because he wasn't leaving for his trip within 48 hours (this was last Friday). Apparently both the website and 800 # have the wrong information. You can only come in for an appointment withing 48 hours of your departure, not 2 weeks like it says. So he has to try and get an appointment for Thursday morning just incase he doesn't get it Tuesday or Wednesday. From what I hear everyones is coming down to the wire, so I'm not totally freaking out yet (just a little). I'm glad I already have mine, because what a pain this has become.

I really need to start packing and making sure I have everything on my list of things to buy/pack. Traveling is fun, but packing and unpacking is not.

No comments: