Monday, November 12, 2007

1 Year Anniversary

Well I can't believe it's come (and gone) but Tom and I have officially been in our condo for 1 year! Things have been kind of busy, otherwise I would have posted this on Nov 3rd (instead of 9 days late!).

It's crazy to think that we've been here, in Oak Park, for a year. As I'm sure all new home owners think, I don't have nearly as much accomplished to the house as I would have hoped at 1 year. But I think that is the beauty (?) of owning a house, the transformations are never complete. We got the kitchen painted the first week we were here (amazing and maybe a little insane), we painted the dining room after 2 months. Since then we haven't picked up a paint brush... but I'm dying to paint the bedroom. Finding time is the hardest part. Before we know it the holidays will have come and gone and 2008 will be here. :)

No comments: