Thursday, February 01, 2007

Housewarming + Tom's Bday PHOTOs

Last weekend, as I mentioned, we had a party for Tom's 25th Bday + Housewarming. I think it turned out quite well, though at one point girls were all in the dining room and boys in the kitchen... at that point it seemed more like a jr. high dance, but whatever.
I think total we had 16 people here, which is pretty good considering with only 800 square feet it didn't seem over crowded!
Unfortunately we didn't get photos of everyone (sorry about that) but that might have been because of the camera hogs (you know who you are...) :) So I'll post what few good ones we have.This is Tom doing his Captain pose... it was his birthday so I guess we'll let him get away with it.Heather & Andrew and myself ... looks like I kind of snuck in there only to block Andrew. Woops..
Crystal doing what she always does... forcing the cats to be held. But it is a super cute pictures, so I had to share.

Amy and I ... yes this is towards the end of the night and yes I, apparently, make really strong whiskey sour's.


Laura enjoying the sangria while Crystal decides it's photo time... again.

No comments: